send snmp traps from solaris - SNMP

This is a discussion on send snmp traps from solaris - SNMP ; Hi all, How to send an snmp trap from a solaris 9 box? In fact i am looking for the equivalent of tru64's snmp_trapsnd. Tnx in advance for any -> Marc...

  1. send snmp traps from solaris

    Hi all,

    How to send an snmp trap from a solaris 9 box?
    In fact i am looking for the equivalent of
    tru64's snmp_trapsnd.

    Tnx in advance for any ->

    Marc

  2. Re: send snmp traps from solaris

    snmp_trapsend

    Claeys Marc wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > How to send an snmp trap from a solaris 9 box?
    > In fact i am looking for the equivalent of
    > tru64's snmp_trapsnd.
    >
    > Tnx in advance for any ->
    >
    > Marc

  3. Re: send snmp traps from solaris

    Claeys Marc wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > How to send an snmp trap from a solaris 9 box?
    > In fact i am looking for the equivalent of
    > tru64's snmp_trapsnd.
    >
    > Tnx in advance for any ->
    >
    > Marc

    Cant't remember the exact name but I used it last month (working at a
    customer site - I don't have any Solaris system myself).

    So at least I can assure you there is one, installed with the SNMP agent
    (which is installed by defaut in Sol9).

    Nicolas

+ Reply to Thread