We are pleased to announce the general availability of AdventNet Agent
Tester 2.0.

AdventNet Agent Tester is a software designed to test the
implementation of Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) and
Management Information Base (MIB) in an agent.

Agent Tester provides you an automated environment for testing your
SNMP agent exhaustively and rapidly. It applies the powerful built-in
test cases over the private MIBs and provides a complete test suite
customized for the agent within minutes. Apart from tests conforming
to the standards, Agent Tester allows you to build your own test cases
according to the behavior of the agent. It can rapidly be done using
intuitive GUI. Agent Tester saves the testing effort and time
dramatically.

More details about this release can be viewed from our website:
http://www.adventnet.com/products/ag...ter/index.html

The product is available for a free evaluation and download from our
website: http://www.adventnet.com/products/ag.../download.html