I just started playing around with SNMP, with quite some help from guys on
IRC. Now I got some kind of temporary mrtg stuff running up on my linux
computer. thought, I want to do more, as I got 3 routers I wanna do the
traffic logging over. atm, I'm stuck in setting up manually snmp OID's so I
can forexample log how many mB I have downloaded/uploaded today, this week,
this month, this year and so on...so I would really appreciate if someone
could post me a couple of "newbie" links where I could start reading more
about snmp, and how to setup stuff as im totally new to it.
is there any big different for example on different brand?
like, I got 1 zyxell router 650 prestige series and a Unex ISO50p..