RMON implement with net-snmp. - SNMP

This is a discussion on RMON implement with net-snmp. - SNMP ; Hi all. I'm developing a Rmon agent by net-snmp. I know How RMON is work. I read rfc about RMON. But, To do so, I've listened that I must implement functin *_Validate(..) like stat_Validate, history_Validate(..).. from net-snmp source code. since ...

  1. RMON implement with net-snmp.

    Hi all.

    I'm developing a Rmon agent by net-snmp.
    I know How RMON is work. I read rfc about RMON.
    But, To do so, I've listened that I must implement functin
    *_Validate(..) like stat_Validate, history_Validate(..).. from
    net-snmp source code. since These are system dependenting functions,
    It's up to me how It can work.
    However, Important thing is I'm a newbie to RMON.
    so I don't know How can I start.

    If there are anyone who have been implemented it,
    Please, show me a sample source code if you can.
    I'm hang on it now :-(
    Please Help me.

    Thanks everyone who answer me.

    best regrads.

  2. Re: RMON implement with net-snmp.

    Hi

    I assume you must have implemented RMON with net-snmp by now....
    I need to create an agent.....any guidelines regarding template code creation etc..

+ Reply to Thread