Hello,

My company has recently acquired another, and we the company that we
acquired has an SNMP product registered under their own private
enterprise.

We have several products registered under our own private enterprise,
but I do not want to transfer the product that we acquired to our
private enterprise, due to compatibility issues with existing users.

My question is this: is there a standard way of "renaming" the
enterprise to show that it now belongs to our our company? Maybe
something as simple as "companyName-2"? I am sure that others have
come across this problem, and I was just looking for a clean (and
easy!) solution.

Thanks,

Tim Behne