bash help - SNMP

This is a discussion on bash help - SNMP ; Can someone explain the below to me or point me into the right direction url wise. I have seen these examples in several scripts and I looked around alot but no explaination. Thanks $host = $ARGV[0];...

  1. bash help

    Can someone explain the below to me or point me into the right direction url
    wise. I have seen these examples in several scripts and I looked around alot
    but no explaination. Thanks

    $host = $ARGV[0];

  2. Re: bash help

    disregard wrong newsgroup sorry
    "Monster" wrote in message
    > Can someone explain the below to me or point me into the right direction

    url
    > wise. I have seen these examples in several scripts and I looked around

    alot
    > but no explaination. Thanks
    >
    > $host = $ARGV[0];

+ Reply to Thread