SNMP Agent Testers - SNMP

This is a discussion on SNMP Agent Testers - SNMP ; Hello, Which is the best SNMP agent tester? I have been looking at SimpleTester by SimpleSoft and SilverCreek by Interworking Labs. Is there a common opinion on which is the best? Is there another that is better than the SimpleTester ...

  1. SNMP Agent Testers

    Hello,

    Which is the best SNMP agent tester? I have been looking at SimpleTester by
    SimpleSoft and SilverCreek by Interworking Labs. Is there a common opinion on
    which is the best? Is there another that is better than the SimpleTester and
    SilverCreek?

    Thanks,
    vdibona@aol.com

  2. Re: SNMP Agent Testers

    Hi,

    You can find SNMP Agent Tester in the following url and we have a good
    customer base for that product.You can also download a free trial
    version of the product for evaluation.

    http://www.adventnet.com/products/ag...ter/index.html

    Regards,
    Rishi

    vdibona@aol.com (Vdibona) wrote in message news:<20031010113518.05767.00000442@mb-m10.aol.com>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > Which is the best SNMP agent tester? I have been looking at SimpleTester by
    > SimpleSoft and SilverCreek by Interworking Labs. Is there a common opinion on
    > which is the best? Is there another that is better than the SimpleTester and
    > SilverCreek?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > vdibona@aol.com

  3. Re: SNMP Agent Testers

    I have used all three SNMP tester products. For serious SNMP testing,
    I would not recommend the Adventnet product.

    rishi@adventnet.com wrote in message news:<553b75.0310131548.7c3b72bc@posting.google.com>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > You can find SNMP Agent Tester in the following url and we have a good
    > customer base for that product.You can also download a free trial
    > version of the product for evaluation.
    >
    > http://www.adventnet.com/products/ag...ter/index.html
    >
    > Regards,
    > Rishi
    >

    > vdibona@aol.com (Vdibona) wrote in message news:<20031010113518.05767.00000442@mb-m10.aol.com>...
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > Which is the best SNMP agent tester? I have been looking at SimpleTester by
    > > SimpleSoft and SilverCreek by Interworking Labs. Is there a common opinion on
    > > which is the best? Is there another that is better than the SimpleTester and
    > > SilverCreek?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > > vdibona@aol.com

+ Reply to Thread