I am working on developing snmp agent on microsoft windows
CE environment. We are planning to use Windows CE's a
master agent or SNMP service, and one or more extension
agents architecture.

First I tried to install a snmp extension agent dll on
BPCB_DEVICE_V2 microsoft windows CE emulator.
After I built a snmp extension agent dll on Microsoft
embedded Visual c++ environment and download it to emulator
I used windows CE remote registry editor to add a registry
key for the snmp extension agent dll that I downloaded.
Then I restart emulator in order to let the new extension
agent dll could registry on the master agent. But it dose not work.

Who knows how to install a snmp extension agent dll on
BPCB_DEVICE_V2 microsoft windows CE emulator? Need your
help!