How to use UCD snmpset to set MAC address type ?? - SNMP

This is a discussion on How to use UCD snmpset to set MAC address type ?? - SNMP ; I can only use type d to set it, anyone can tell me how to set it on HEX format... that would be much easier.. Thanks !! for example : d 00.123.123.123.123.123 ----> ? 00.7b.7b.7b.7b.7b ????...

  1. How to use UCD snmpset to set MAC address type ??

    I can only use type d to set it, anyone can tell me how to set it on HEX
    format... that would be much easier.. Thanks !!
    for example : d 00.123.123.123.123.123 ----> ? 00.7b.7b.7b.7b.7b ????

  2. Re: How to use UCD snmpset to set MAC address type ??

    Rick wrote:
    > I can only use type d to set it, anyone can tell me how to set it on HEX
    > format... that would be much easier.. Thanks !!
    > for example : d 00.123.123.123.123.123 ----> ? 00.7b.7b.7b.7b.7b ????

    Try x

    /Niels

    --
    Niels Baggesen -- @home -- Århus -- Denmark -- niels@baggesen.net
    The purpose of computing is insight, not numbers -- R W Hamming

+ Reply to Thread