Check_snmp for Nagios - SNMP

This is a discussion on Check_snmp for Nagios - SNMP ; I'm trying to configure nagios using check_snmp plugins. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can send me a sample configuration. Mainly I want to monitor Windows 2000 servers. Thank you all for your help....

  1. Check_snmp for Nagios

    I'm trying to configure nagios using check_snmp plugins. I would
    greatly appreciate if anyone can send me a sample configuration.
    Mainly I want to monitor Windows 2000 servers. Thank you all for your
    help.

  2. Re: Check_snmp for Nagios

    Hi mallu0987!

    In the file services.cfg you have to invoke the check like tis:
    check_command check_snmp! oid ! warnig value ! critical value !
    community !"Comment"!"Unit"

    "mallu0987" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:34394e7c.0307251114.14a1575e@posting.google.c om...
    > I'm trying to configure nagios using check_snmp plugins. I would
    > greatly appreciate if anyone can send me a sample configuration.
    > Mainly I want to monitor Windows 2000 servers. Thank you all for your
    > help.

+ Reply to Thread