Regarding SNMP_PP.lib - SNMP

This is a discussion on Regarding SNMP_PP.lib - SNMP ; I have SNMP_PP header and dlll but I dont have the library module can some body send it to me by mail to getvijay2k@yahoo.com or, let me know where it would be available on the internet Thanks Vijay...

  1. Regarding SNMP_PP.lib

    I have SNMP_PP header and dlll but I dont have the library module
    can some body send it to me by mail to getvijay2k@yahoo.com or, let me know
    where it would be available on the internet
    Thanks
    Vijay

  2. Re: Regarding SNMP_PP.lib

    vijay wrote:
    > I have SNMP_PP header and dlll but I dont have the library module
    > can some body send it to me by mail to getvijay2k@yahoo.com or, let me know
    > where it would be available on the internet

    You have to create it yourself from the sources in snmp++/src, as only
    then you can use the same settings for building your application and
    change snmp++/include/config_snmp_pp.h according to your needs.

    http://www.agentpp.com/faq.txt tells you how to set up projects and
    http://www.sa-ha.de/snmp/contrib/msvc_projects.tar.gz contains VC++6
    projects for snmp++, agent++ and two of the examples.

    Regards,
    Jochen

+ Reply to Thread