Web based SNMP app - SNMP

This is a discussion on Web based SNMP app - SNMP ; Hi, Does anybody kow of a Win based application that you can view the SNMP get outputs on a web page/from a remote web server? I want users to be able to look at a web page that is set ...

  1. Web based SNMP app

    Hi,
    Does anybody kow of a Win based application that you can view the SNMP
    get outputs on a web page/from a remote web server?
    I want users to be able to look at a web page that is set up with a
    predetermined set of MIB variables from which you can set coloured
    (green,amber,red) thresholds. Nothing too fancy.
    Thanks in advance
    Sandy

  2. Re: Web based SNMP app

    PHP has built-in support for UCD SNMP, though I haven't used it
    personally and I don't know if that also means it works with Net-SNMP
    (what UCD SNMP became).

    http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.snmp.php

    Would require a little bit of PHP coding to implement the actual
    interface you want.

    There are other options if you wanted to do a bit more coding, cgi
    interfaces, etc.

    In article ,
    cable.engineer@nospam.blueyonder.co.uk says...

    --
    Michael Kirkham
    Muonics

  3. Re: Web based SNMP app

    stewart dunn wrote:

    > Hi,
    > Does anybody kow of a Win based application that you can view the SNMP
    > get outputs on a web page/from a remote web server?
    > I want users to be able to look at a web page that is set up with a
    > predetermined set of MIB variables from which you can set coloured
    > (green,amber,red) thresholds. Nothing too fancy.
    > Thanks in advance
    > Sandy

    How about Nagios? Is anyone using that?

+ Reply to Thread