HI all
I work in a GPRS Systems . Network Management applications
We have a SNMP Node in XGSN,
I am working on an application which does some mnanges this Node, But our
applicatin never directly sends SNMP requests to the node,
Now I wish to write a small program which does some SNMP gets and work on
it, This is required for debugging purposes, since there are more than 3
applications in between and it si sometimes very difficult to get to the
problem
I know basics of SNMP but I never programmed in it,
Please let me know what are al the basic requireents to develop a SNMP mgr
kind of application in C++, I basically work on VC++,
we use HP OPen view node manager .. I also know that HP OV oiffers some
interfaces which can also be used tp programing
Thanks
Vijay