Hi,

I am looking for a good graphical tool for developing the GUI for
network management. The min requirements that I am interested are:

Be able to create embedded, dynamic web content from a provided data
set
Be able to graph multiple data sets on the same graph
Support line graphs, bar graphs, etc.
Support linear scales, logarithmic scales, etc.
Support multiple colors, fill patterns, etc.
Support multiple line types (solid, dashed, etc.), preferably in the
same graph.
I looked at MRTG and the RRDTools. You if know any other good
graphical tools, please help me by suggesting them with their pros and
cons.

Thanks very much,

-Som