Announcement : AdventNet Agent Toolkit C Edition Release 6.0.0
We are pleased to introduce the availability of "AdventNet Agent
Toolkit C Edition Release 6.0.0" to you.
AdventNet Agent Toolkit C Edition is a rapid prototyping and
development tool for building SNMP, TL1, and CLI agents in strict ANSI
C language. In addition to this it also enables the development of
Multi-protocol agent with SNMP, TL1, CLI, and HTTP protocol support.
The run-time agent developed using AdventNet Agent Toolkit C Edition
is very modular, portable, and customizable. The developed agent can
be used for managing systems, devices, applications etc.
AdventNet Agent Toolkit C Edition offers a comprehensive suite of
development and test tools that are intuitive and easy to use. This
makes the agent development simpler thereby reducing the product's
time-to-market to a great extent. Agent Toolkit is built using pure
Java and hence can be used across a variety of platforms that support
Java. Run-time agents generated by Toolkit are strictly in ANSI C
Agent Toolkit generated source code are ported and tested in operating
systems, such as Windows 95, 98, 2000, and NT, Solaris, Linux, Unix,
Free BSD, Net BSD, HP-Unix, and OS-2. Also, agents are fully supported
in Embedded Operating Systems, such as VxWorks, QNX Nutrino, Windows
CE, and OSE. In addition, agent source code can also be easily ported
to other new OSs.
* Support for Standalone SNMP, TL1, and CLI Agents.
* Support for Multi-Protocol Agent, which provides common
instrumentation for SNMP, TL1, CLI, and HTTP.
* SNMP agents provide complete support to SNMP v1, v2c, and v3
* Support for Proxy SNMP Agent.
* TL1 agent conforms to Bellcore GR 831, 815, 833, and TR 835
standards. Also Provisioning Messages from GR199 have been
* Gateway NE support in TL1 Agent.
* Persistence storage support using database and text file.
* Low Memory footprint.
* Multi-thread support.
* Agent source code is very modular.
* Support for Timer Service and Monitor Service.
* Support to generate API documents for agent source files and
You can download the product for evaluation at
You can also view our online help documentation for a more detailed
documentation and list of release features.
For queries on products: [email]email@example.com[/email]
For 24 / 7 support: [email]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email]
Web site: [url]www.adventnet.com[/url]
Thanks & Regards,