Hi all,

In my SNMP trap handler, I programmed that it should look for IP addresses in a config file, because I will be writing the traps to a flat file depending on which IP it has come from. If it receives a trap from an IP that is not in the file, then it does not write that trap into the flat file.

Problem is, it stops at the part when it opens and reads from the file.

If I remove the code to do that, it works and logs all traps into the flat file (which I don't want).

However, I have tested just the config+file open and read part and that works fine, but somehow when a trap is actually received, it fails

Any ideas what might be going wrong? I'd appreciate any input...

Thanks,
Trupti