Hi,

I have Net-SNMP 5.3.2.2 that on the CentOS 5.3. I am trying to run my agent but when i check the log I get the following:

# cat /var/log/snmpd.log
mibII/mta_sendmail.cpen_sendmailst: could not guess version of statistics file "/var/log/mail/statistics"
Turning on AgentX master support.

Also when I do a snmpwalk over , I get the following:

# snmpwalk -v 2c -c public 127.0.0.1 1.3.6.1.4.1.XXXXX
SNMPv2-SMI::enterprises.XXXXX = No more variables left in this MIB View (It is past the end of the MIB tree)

Is this related to Centos 5.3 kernel version 2.6 problem?? Or any access control Information missing? Because I have the same agent code running on the Red Hat kernel version 2.4 .

Thanks,

vibrations