Good day all,

I am developing a multi-service suite, and one of the services is SNMP. All the services run as threads in the program, hence I wanted SNMP agent to run as one of those threads. Is there a way to run a netsnmp agent as a thread on Windows? Anybody done something similar to this?

Thanks in advance,
Michael