[ First - *please* don't mail me privately, without copying
any responses to the mailing list. I don't have the time
or inclination to offer private, unpaid, SNMP consultancy.
Keep discussions to the list, where others can both learn
and offer advice. Thanks. ]

mån 2008-11-10 klockan 14:22 -0600 skrev Wen, Jing:
> What do I need to install to make snmpwalk works on a client then?

Nothing should be needed but you might want some configuration in order
to shorten the command and get more readable output.

> I just copied the snmp.conf file from localhost to the client pc and it WORKS now!
> But I still want to know the official way to do it.

snmpwalk client_pc

You do not give enough context for me to give a better answer than that.

Net-snmp-coders mailing list