> Why don't you use laLoad or laLoadInt?

> Michael.

WhatsUp uses predefined Perfomance Counter. I would like to use this!
For laLoad/laLoadInt I have to define Custom Perfomance Counters.

I defined them, but hrProcessorLoad would be more elegant and consistent......

The Problem are the HP Management agents. The only works with the Debian etch snmpd.
Update this and you have Problems with the Management agents. :-(