I'm using Debain Etch on a HP Proliant DL380G5, HP Management Agents and WhatsUp Gold.
WhatsUp tries to get CPU values from . which is not implemented in Debian Etch.

Now I tried to pass the requests to a script via the "pass" directive in snmpd.conf
"pass . /usr/bin/perl /root/stat.pl"

But when I try an "snmpgetnext -v 1 -On -c private ."
the result should be ".". It isn't!!!
The result is . !!!!!

The script returns . to the snmpd daemon.

So WhatsUp does not find the CPU-Values..... :-(

Is this a bug?