Hello,

I have the need, to query the loadvalues of different hosts per SNMP on
one Agent.

I think, the proxymodule would be what I need.

But further Restrictions are, that
a) I can't do v3
b) The credentials for every query must be the same (IP,Port,Community)

So basically I want to have OID y from Host 2 to appear at another place
in the Tree of Host 1. Host one is the only one I want to query.

Is this somehow possible? Do need to write MIB-files?

Thanks, Jan

PS: I'm not (yet) on list, please reply cc to me.