I'm using version
Because of the requirement spec, I MUST fix the source addr port of the
trap to 161, that is, trap must be sent from port 161. I examined
snmplib/snmpUDPDomain.c but I have no idea.

Google said that this is the problem discussed before, but I couldn't
find the answer.

plz help me.

Net-snmp-users mailing list