Hi All,
I am facing few problems while porting NET-SNMP code. We have done
porting and
SNMP commands are working for default mibs but for subagent we need
mib2c tool that will generate template for .c file (subagent). Some
problem we are facing while using this tool like this

Problem:
/opt/mv_pro_4.0.1/montavista/pro/devkit/arm/v5t_le/bin/../lib/gcc/armv5tl-montavista-linuxeabi/3.4.3/../../../../armv5tl-montavista-linuxeabi/bin/ld:
skipping incompatible
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/CORE/libperl.so when
searching for -lperl
../.libs/libnetsnmpagent.a(snmp_perl.o)(.text+0x64): In function `xs_init':
snmp_perl.c: undefined reference to `boot_DynaLoader'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [snmpd] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/net-snmp-5.4.2/agent'
make: *** [subdirs] Error 1

The steps which I have followed:

Cross compiled NET-SNMP code with arm compiler with these options

../configure --disable-snmpv2c --enable-mini-agent
--with-mib-modules="agentx mibII ucd_snmp target snmpv3mibs
notification" --disable-applications --disable-des --disable-privacy
--disable-md5 --with-openssl=/usr/lib --disable-manuals --enable-shared
--disable-mib-loading --with-cflags="-s -static -O2 -Dlinux"
--with-cc=/opt/mv_pro_4.0.1/montavista/pro/devkit/arm/v5t_le/bin/arm_v5t_le-gcc
--with-ar=/opt/mv_pro_4.0.1/montavista/pro/devkit/arm/v5t_le/bin/arm_v5t_le-ar
--with-endianness=little --with-defaults --host=arm-linux
--with-out-mib-modules=snmpv3mibs --with-out-mib-modules=mibII/vacm_vars
--with-perl-modules

Please let me know is there any problem in these options which I have
given during configuration time.

Thanks and Regards,
Ruchi

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. While MindTree Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks, MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the MindTree e-mail system or else where.