I think that you need to extend the agent to do this. For example, you can do an agentx subagent to store this value.

Check the Net-Snmp tutorials for information on how to do this.

________________________________

De: Murilo Fujita [mailto:murilofujita@yahoo.com.br]
Enviado el: miércoles, 29 de octubre de 2008 13:31
Para: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Store value in agent MIB

Hi!
Please, help me in following situation.
There is a NMS running Linux and an agent running windows (both 5.4.1 version).
If I write a float data, for example, 1.22, how can I store this value in agent MIB typing from NMS something like:

snmpset -v 1 -c mycomunnity hostname OID F 1.22

Is possible store several float data in several OIDs?
Thanks in advance.
Murilo