It appears that the MIB in question is using 64 bit data to populate 32 bit MIB data structures, which is indeed an error - whether or not these are system data structures is unknown. I would guess that the author assumed that long data types were 32 bits, a common mistake in C code, and mapped a long directly to ASN_INTEGER, or perhaps ASN_COUNTER. This would work on a 32 bit kernel, but apparently fails on the 64 bit kernel.

HTH,

Mike