Hi!

I'm still having problems with the caches so here are some questions I have:

Will the cache be passed to the children if I register the cache with
the parent OID?

If the answer is "yes":
Where will the cache be passed to the child handlers?
I found the cache as a an entry named "cache_info:myCache" in the list
pointed to by reqinfo->agent_data when doing a snmpwalk on the parent
OID. But that does only work for the first child. A snmpget on the
child OID seems to ignore the cache completely

If the answer is "no":
What is the recommended way to share a cache between multiple instances
(without using global variables)?

Jörg