Hello,

first, about my setup. Its a 64bit CentOS 4.3 machine with Net-SNMP
5.4.2 compiled from source with default options.

This server in question has a 8.2TB disk array and when I go to collect
its free disk space (using Net-SNMP 5.4.1), I get this:

snmpwalk -v2c -c something 10.0.0.5 .1.3.6.1.4.1.2021.9.1.7
[...]
truncating signed value to 32 bits (1)
UCD-SNMP-MIB::dskAvail.4 = INTEGER: 3097295360

As far as I can see, dskAvail is defined as Integer32, but the number
returned above for dskAvail.4 is over 32 bits in size. This confuses
the monitoring system we're using (OpenNMS) and so its quite a serious
issue.

Has anyone else run into this problem? Is there anything I can do get
the dskAvail encoded (not sure if thats the right term) correctly or is
this a Net-SNMP bug?

Thanks for reading and let me know if you need any more info.

--
Dez