Hi,

We have an issue with snmpd that is scanning every mount points to get
the filesystem usage. I would like to be able to skip some mount points.

There is the ignoreDisk option that I tought could be used, but doesn't
seems to work. After looking at the code, there is no reference to that
option.

The option skipNFSInHostResources does work for NFS mount points, but I
whish to prevent listing of other type of network file system, like CIFS.

Could it be a solution to add an option to prevent listing of mount
points based on their path in hr_storage.c ?

Cheer,

Francis

--
Francis Giraldeau, Ing jr.
Analyste Infrastructure

Revolution Linux Inc.
2100 King ouest - bureau 260
Sherbrooke (Québec)
J1J 2E8 CANADA

http://www.revolutionlinux.com

Toutes les opinions et les prises de position exprimees dans ce courriel
sont celles de son auteur et ne representent pas necessairement celles
de Revolution Linux

Any views and opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Revolution Linux