Thanks to Fernández Piñas and Richard Horton for this valuable
information.
My system don´t crash know.

By the way, any suggestion how snmp change the output.bat?
The case is: in the NMS is running Linux. An user type a value to
control the voltage (between 0 and 5V) and the agent will run the
output.exe (again, it works with this syntax: C:\> output.exe
To join the name of program and the value I created output.bat in
the agent.
What can I do to SNMP modify the output.bat in the agent inserting
the value typed in the NMS?
The last help was very useful. If you can help again, I will be
grateful again.

Fujita