Use "cmd /c" instead of "/bin/sh"

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Richard Horton [mailto:richard.horton@solstans.co.uk]
Enviado el: miércoles, 22 de octubre de 2008 14:29
Para: Murilo Fujita; net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: Re: Script error after use *.bat file

2008/10/22 Murilo Fujita :
> Hi!
> I want to report the following fact:
> I added in snmpd.conf file this line:
> extend .1.3.6.1.4.1.30778.14 /bin/sh "output.bat"
>I might be barking up the wrong tree but:-

1. The OS you are running the output command on is Windows, 2. The OS you are running the agent on is Windows, 3. The OS you are running the walk fromis Windows.

/bin/sh is a unix style command for launching the sh shell (just as /bin/bash launches the bash shell).

For windows you'll need something like c:\windows\command.com -c

(I think it is -c to run the specified command and exit - you'll need to look at windows box as I don't have one to hand)

--
Richard Horton
Users are like a virus: Each causing a thousand tiny crises until the host finally dies.