We have a vague report from a customer that snmpd sometimes fails to
start. They are extending the
snmpd agent with a dlmod, while we extend it with agentx subagents of
our own. Is anyone aware
of any blatant problems with doing this, or even any vague
recollections of problems in this area?
They say they have no problem when not loading their own extension.

The only evidence I've seen is that the snmpd port is already in use
sometimes, but that's
probably just confusing the issue.

TIA!