need MIBs for hits per VIP - SNMP

This is a discussion on need MIBs for hits per VIP - SNMP ; I am doing an snmpwalk of an address that has a cisco system. My task is to see how many hits each virtual ip (vip) is getting. So far i haven't had much luck trying to figure that out. Any ...

  1. need MIBs for hits per VIP

    I am doing an snmpwalk of an address that has a cisco system. My task
    is to see how many hits each virtual ip (vip) is getting. So far i
    haven't had much luck trying to figure that out. Any suggestions?

    All help is greatly appreciated!

  2. Re: need MIBs for hits per VIP

    On Oct 20, 3:54*pm, sun...@nm.ru wrote:
    > I am doing an snmpwalk of an address that has a cisco system. My task
    > is to see how many hits each virtual ip (vip) is getting. So far i
    > haven't had much luck trying to figure that out. Any suggestions?
    >
    > All help is greatly appreciated!

    FYI, Cisco replied that "unfortunately we do not have an OID that will
    provide you the statistics per VIP".

+ Reply to Thread