I'm having a few problems with building a 5.4.2 RPM for my servers.
Any suggestions would be most welcome.

In order to get as far as I have, I had to comment out:

#%define _use_internal_dependency_generator 0
#%define __find_requires %{_builddir}/net-snmp-%{version}/dist/find-requires
#%define __find_provides /usr/lib/rpm/find-provides

#%{_mandir}/man3/*::*
#%{_mandir}/man3/SNMP*

I had to comment out the find-provides in the 5.4.1 release as well.
Other than that, the spec file is standard.

The failure's I'm currently getting ...
Checking for unpackaged file(s): /usr/lib/rpm/check-files /tmp/net-snmp-root
error: Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:
/Bundle/Makefile.subs.pl
/NetSNMP/ASN.pm
/NetSNMP/OID.pm
/NetSNMP/TrapReceiver.pm
/NetSNMP/agent.pm
/NetSNMP/agent/Support.pm
/NetSNMP/agent/default_store.pm
/NetSNMP/agent/netsnmp_request_infoPtr.pm
/NetSNMP/default_store.pm
/SNMP.3
/SNMP.pm
/auto/Bundle/NetSNMP/.packlist
/auto/NetSNMP/ASN/ASN.bs
/auto/NetSNMP/ASN/ASN.so
/auto/NetSNMP/ASN/autosplit.ix
/auto/NetSNMP/OID/OID.bs
/auto/NetSNMP/OID/OID.so
/auto/NetSNMP/OID/autosplit.ix
/auto/NetSNMP/TrapReceiver/TrapReceiver.bs
/auto/NetSNMP/TrapReceiver/TrapReceiver.so
/auto/NetSNMP/TrapReceiver/autosplit.ix
/auto/NetSNMP/agent/agent.bs
/auto/NetSNMP/agent/agent.so
/auto/NetSNMP/agent/autosplit.ix
/auto/NetSNMP/agent/default_store/autosplit.ix
/auto/NetSNMP/agent/default_store/default_store.bs
/auto/NetSNMP/agent/default_store/default_store.so
/auto/NetSNMP/default_store/autosplit.ix
/auto/NetSNMP/default_store/default_store.bs
/auto/NetSNMP/default_store/default_store.so
/auto/SNMP/SNMP.bs
/auto/SNMP/SNMP.so
/auto/SNMP/autosplit.ix
/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux/perllocal.pod

I've done a bit of searching, and I found a few posts with similar
problems. One was a bad source file - I've confirmed it's a good
download, so that's out. The other didn't appear to have a solution
for this particular problem (the poster was having quite a few issues).

Any suggestions?

Jacob