ku> I have a requriement to start the Agnet and Sub-Agent with my own
ku> implementation of communityTable, AddrTable and VacmTable (not to start the
ku> agent with snmpd.conf file ) is it possible to implement.

Yes. Use the --with-out-mib-modules flag to configure to remove the
default ones, and add in your own using --with-mib-modules.

ku> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
ku> This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge
ku> Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK & win great prizes
ku> Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source event anywhere in the world
ku> http://moblin-contest.org/redirect.p...r_id=100&url=/

ku> Net-snmp-coders mailing list
ku> Net-snmp-coders@lists.sourceforge.net
ku> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/...et-snmp-coders