Hello people!

Could someone tell me where I could find an already implemented MIB
for capturing the information in the nodes that are related with
protocols. For example, a node that can run OSPF and AODV, the MIB is
able to identify that this node has these two protocols installed.

Thanks in advance.

Net-snmp-users mailing list