Re: Quote - SNMP

This is a discussion on Re: Quote - SNMP ; Rich, Deidre wrote: > I am looking for a reseller for Net-SNMP 5.x , would you be able to > provide resources? I need a quote. LOL. Net-SNMP is *Free* Software. If you're looking for a way to make a ...

  1. Re: Quote

    Rich, Deidre wrote:
    > I am looking for a reseller for Net-SNMP 5.x , would you be able to
    > provide resources? I need a quote.

    LOL. Net-SNMP is *Free* Software. If you're looking for a way to make a
    donation, please contact net-snmp-admins@lists.sf.net .

    +Thomas

  2. RE: Quote

    Actually, I think he's looking for a VAR (value added reseller). These do exist for free software, the added value being support. I do not know of any that only do net-snmp, though (actually, I don't know this space much at all). I would suggest looking for network management VARs.

    HTH,

    Mike