Updated cpu_pstat code. - SNMP

This is a discussion on Updated cpu_pstat code. - SNMP ; Hello net-snmp-coders, Writing to find out if it would be ok for me to submit updated cpu_pstat code. Need to get the ok from you before I submit it internally for permission to release to the Net-SNMP coders. I have ...

  1. Updated cpu_pstat code.

    Hello net-snmp-coders,

    Writing to find out if it would be ok for me to submit updated cpu_pstat code. Need to get the ok from you before I submit it internally for permission to release to the Net-SNMP coders. I have updated the code to take into account HP-UX 11 running on IA64. The updated cpu_pstat code was written against the 5.4.2 release of Net-SNMP. Please let me know if you have any questions.

    Thank you,

    Travis

  2. Re: Updated cpu_pstat code.

    2008/9/24 Gummels, Travis :
    > Writing to find out if it would be ok for me to submit updated cpu_pstat code.
    > I have updated the code to take into account HP-UX 11 running on IA64.

    Yes - we'd be delighted to receive updates to this (or any other) code.

    If you need to include an appropriate copyright statement in the code
    file itself or in the top-level COPYING file (or both), there's no problem
    there either. The only thing we require is that any code is submitted
    under BSD-style licensing terms.

    Dave