Hi,
I am using Net SNMP for all the management purposes in our project but
there exists a stringent memory constraint. Net SNMP, by default, while
installing installs the MIB text files under usr/local/share/snmp/mibs.
Also, while starting it looks for all the MIB text (*MIB*.txt) files and
load it. These MIB files are more than 1.5 MB, due to space constraint,
I want to override this and get it included while compilation only. Is
it possible to do that?

If I don't copy these MIB files onto the target machine and start SNMP,
it throws an error "Error in loading MIB files". I guess these files are
required only during boot time.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks and Regards,
Rajesh G
SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER
-------------------------
This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In
case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or
indirectly, use, Disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are
requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are
those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message
shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication
Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due
authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of
viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email