You may want to consult the MIB definition, but there may not be a problem. First, try redirecting the command output into a file. If your terminal settings are causing the output to be or appear truncated, this will not be a problem when writing to a file.

Check the MIB definition. I cannot find a copy of this MIB, and am guessing it is private, but you have a copy (as proven by the output). The clue, as I see it, is that this object is named "*Name", so it may not be an unlimited length string - I'm guessing a 50 character limit...

HTH,

Mike