Do not crosspost to the users list and the coders list. This is a users question, send it only there. Never send to the bounces address.

Please don't resend on a daily basis. Not everyone reads the list each day, and some get it in weekly digest form. There is no guarantee that anyone will have an answer to the question.

I convert all emails to proper text, so coloring goes away. Please use text to indicate the problem (for this a resend is appropriate).

Thanks,

Mike