From: Thomas Anders [mailto:thomas.anders@blue-cable.de]
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2008 11:36 AM
To: Yalenti, Mark
Cc: net-snmp-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: Compiling net-snmp on HP-UX 11.11 9000/800

Yalenti, Mark wrote:
> At the moment I'm not going to inundate the group with error details;

> first I'd just like to know if someone has been able to successfully

> net-snmp to compile on HP-UX 11.11 9000/800.
> In particular, can you tell me the following if you were successful: ?
> What compiler did you use and from which directory?
> What did you set your LD_LIBRARY_PATH to if anything?
> What did you set your SH_LIBRARY_PATH to if anything?

I successfully build all net-snmp branches every night on various HP-UX
versions, including 11.11, with the following settings:

export CC=/opt/ansic/bin/cc
export SHLIB_PATH=/path/to/libopenssl097/lib
./configure --without-libwrap ... && make && make test

What net-snmp version are you using? Try with latest 5.4.2, please.

Net-snmp-users mailing list