Tayyab Akram wrote:

> I personaly think that there is something wrong with my Network Manager
> code as I used WireShark paket sniffer to see the packets which shows,
> *snmpinform* sent 5 INFORMS (retries).... Against every INFORM my
> network manager sent response but pakets sniffer shows that the response
> packets have *WRONG UDP CHECKSUM*.

I presume the agent and the manager are on separate boxes.

If you are running Wireshark on the box which sends the packets, this is
possibly caused by checksum offloading to the NIC.

If you are running Wireshark on the same box which receives the packets,
then they will get silently dropped because of the checksum error.

Try sniffing at both ends and compare the data.

-- Dr. Who