crosscompiling - SNMP

This is a discussion on crosscompiling - SNMP ; I see that several people have used the --cross_compiling=yes option in config; is --host/--target not the preferred method? -Dan ------------------------------------------------------------------------- This SF.Net email is sponsored by the Moblin Your Move Developer's challenge Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin ...

  1. crosscompiling

    I see that several people have used the --cross_compiling=yes option
    in config; is --host/--target not the preferred method?

    -Dan

  2. RE: crosscompiling

    > From: dan anderson [mailto:dan.j.anderson@gmail.com]

    > I see that several people have used the --cross_compiling=yes option
    > in config; is --host/--target not the preferred method?

    We're using --host/--target. Is there any reason I should look in to
    changing our build to use --cross_compiling? (Still on 5.4.1.)

    Ron

    The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting all copies. Thank you.