Re: Help req - using Cache in SNMP - SNMP

This is a discussion on Re: Help req - using Cache in SNMP - SNMP ; >>>>> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:56:03 +0530, said: bl> In the webpage bl> http://www.net-snmp.org/dev/agent/gr...__handler.html I see that bl> we can use cache in SNMP to store and retrieve values. bl> Can any one send me a sample program which ...

  1. Re: Help req - using Cache in SNMP

    bl> In the webpage
    bl> http://www.net-snmp.org/dev/agent/gr...__handler.html I see that
    bl> we can use cache in SNMP to store and retrieve values.

    bl> Can any one send me a sample program which uses SNMP cache - this will
    bl> help me in understanding the SNMP cache concepts in a better way?

    agent/mibgroup/host/hrSWInstalledTable.c and some other files use the
    API. A quick grep for "netsnmp_cache_create" in the module code
    directory will reveal others.
    --
    Wes Hardaker
    Sparta, Inc.