Hi All,

I am trying to setup the snmptrapd for logging traps.
Here are my config files

snmptrapd.conf
#################
format1 format1
donotfork yes
logoption o
ignoreauthfailure no
traphandle default "/usr/bin/perl /home/at255b/
logStartAnalysisTrap.pl"
###################

snmpd.conf
####################
exec
master no
agentuser at255b|at255b
agentgroup at255b|at255b
trapsink localhost public
#####################

When I run the command, I get the following error:

#snmptrap -v 1 -c public localhost "" "" 0 0 ""
read_config_store open failure on /var/net-snmp/snmpapp.conf
read_config_store open failure on /var/net-snmp/snmpapp.conf
read_config_store open failure on /var/net-snmp/snmpapp.conf

I am guessing the traphandle is trying to run as user 'at255b' and
trying to access a
file "/var/net-snmp/snmpapp.conf" which it does not have to.

What is the correct configuration to stop accessing the file

I appreciate your help!

Thanks,
Ajay.