how to get net-snmp 5.4.1.2 to show system hardware resources (e.g.disks) on Windows 2003 R2 ? - SNMP

This is a discussion on how to get net-snmp 5.4.1.2 to show system hardware resources (e.g.disks) on Windows 2003 R2 ? - SNMP ; Hi. A colleague of mine is running net-snmp 5.4.1.2 on Windows 2003 R2. He's dropped in the UCD SNMP MIB's from the net-snmp web site. However, when he discovers the system through SNMP v3, he only sees the network interfaces ...

  1. how to get net-snmp 5.4.1.2 to show system hardware resources (e.g.disks) on Windows 2003 R2 ?

    Hi.

    A colleague of mine is running net-snmp 5.4.1.2 on Windows 2003 R2.

    He's dropped in the UCD SNMP MIB's from the net-snmp web site.

    However, when he discovers the system through SNMP v3, he only sees
    the network interfaces - no other device information (such as disks).

    What do we need to do to get more system information -- specifically
    to see disk utilization, CPU utilization, memory utilization?

    Thanks,
    Aleksey

  2. Re: how to get net-snmp 5.4.1.2 to show system hardware resources(e.g. disks) on Windows 2003 R2 ?

    Hi. Is anybody running net-snmp on Windows 2003? If so, could you
    drop me a line, please, I'd like to ask you something.

    Best,
    Alex