RE: gnu_regex.exe selfextracting failure - SNMP

This is a discussion on RE: gnu_regex.exe selfextracting failure - SNMP ; > From: net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net > [mailto:net-snmp-users-bounces@lists.sourceforge.net] On > Behalf Of Edward Hu > Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 3:24 PM > C:\tmp2>gnu_regex > UnZipSFX 5.20 of 30 April 1996, by Info-ZIP > (Zip-Bugs@wkuvx1.wku.edu). > End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file ...

  1. RE: gnu_regex.exe selfextracting failure

    It appears you don't have an intact SFX. Delete this file and try to download it again, preferrably from a different archive.

    HTH,

    Mike

  2. RE: gnu_regex.exe selfextracting failure

    Dude, that page is dated 1997!? That's probably an NT4 executable, maybe even NT 3.51!!! The code is from '93 - no, I would *not* expect it to run.

    What instructions told you that you need this?

    Mike