--0-1782285618-1220652041=:74003

HI,=0A=0AI am installing the 5.4.1.2 binaries at the poing ot installing th=
e required=A0 gnu_regex.=A0 I followed the instruction and downed the gnu_r=
egex.exe from http://people.delphiforums.com/gjc/g...l=0A=0AHoweve=
r, the selfextracting of the the gnu_regex.exe failed as follows:=0A=0AC:\t=
mp2>gnu_regex=0AUnZipSFX 5.20 of 30 April 1996, by Info-ZIP (Zip-Bugs@wkuvx=
1.wku.edu).=0AEnd-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this fil=
e is not=0Aa zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. I=
n the=0Alatter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found=
on=0Athe last disk(s) of this archive.=0A=A0=0ANot sure why this is happen=
ing.=A0 Any help is appreciated.=0A=A0=0Athx=0AEdward=0A=0A=0A
--0-1782285618-1220652041=:74003

HI,

I am installing the 5.4.1.2 binaries at the poing ot installing the required  gnu_regex.  I followed the instruction and downed the gnu_regex.exe from http://people.delphiforums.com/gjc/gnu_regex.html

However, the selfextracting of the the gnu_regex.exe failed as follows:

C:\tmp2>gnu_regex

UnZipSFX 5.20 of 30 April 1996, by Info-ZIP (Zip-Bugs@wkuvx1.wku.edu).

End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not

a zipfile, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part archive. In the

latter case the central directory and zipfile comment will be found on

the last disk(s) of this archive.

Not sure why this is happening.  Any help is appreciated.

thx

Edward

--0-1782285618-1220652041=:74003--