Hey all,

I found a user was having a similiar problem as me here
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/m...3%40cittio.com

Anyway I went ahead and patched it so it works, and would like to share
the changes with the rest of you so that those of us with 10GigE cards
won't
run into this in the future. Basically, the value 10 trillion overflows
32-bit integers, causing this issue.

patch attached

PS, If anyone has the original email address I would appreciate it
if you could ask him to test this (assuming he's still having the
issue).